Each student accepted to the CSE program is admitted to a specific “home unit.” Some home units may have some additional requirements beyond those described here. The CSE student handbook includes information concerning such requirements. Financial assistance and lab space are typically determined by the rules and practices of the home unit.
The following may serve as a home unit:
- School of Computational Science & Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Aerospace Engineering
- School of Biology
- School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- School of Mathematics
Program of Study
The CSE MS program of study is designed to be flexible by allowing students to tailor the program to suit their individual career objectives.
For more information about applying to the MS in CSE program or details about academics for those students already admitted to the program, visit the Master of Science in Computational Science and Engineering website.