THD’s intern program was recently named in the top 50 in the US!Day in the Lobby
Bring your resume and come chat with recruiters from The Home Depot in the College of Computing commons anytime between 11am and 4pm.Tech Talk
Can't make it in the morning? Join us to learn more about our innovative technology and our Product Management Internship from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in CCB 17!The Product Manager Intern
The Product Manager Intern works hand in hand, often pairing, with the other members of a product team (PM, UX, Engineering) to find the fastest way to achieve value around business needs. The role focuses on assessing customer needs and performing qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them for a designated product. The Product Manager Intern should aim to deliver business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the creation of quality products. The Product Manager Intern will work closely with more experienced Product Managers to gain proficiency in value creation, prioritization, defining MVP, user story construction, and overall product management.
- Track product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Identify goals, metrics, and analytics to determine product value
- Partner with UX designers to ensure a delightful user experience in the product
- Collaborate with engineers to help guide feature development
- Communicate direction and product priorities
- Utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Participate in stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, product demos, and retrospectives
- Foster collaboration with team members
Want to learn more and apply?